You can participate in the MyCFAVisit Survey at the official website www.mycfavisit.com. If you are a Chick-fil-A customer, then you are requested to participate in this survey. Completing this online survey hardly takes any time from your schedule.
Well, you don’t need a reason to love a sandwich, do you? What if you get them for free?
This will surely pump you up. You will get free delicious Chick-fil-A Sandwich on the successful completion of the MyCFAVisit Survey.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.mycfavisit.onl/survey/” text=”Take Survey” ] or [maxbutton id=”1″ url=”#comment” text=”Official Support” ]
Prerequisites to complete the MyCFAVisit Survey
- You are allowed to participate in the Chick-fil-A Survey only if you have your last visit receipt along with you
- Every MyCFAVisit Survey must be a legal resident of the United States
- Aliens are not allowed to participate
- You must have a PC or a mobile phone with an active internet connection
- You can participate in two languages: English or Spanish
- You must be an adult
- You must have a valid email address to participate in this online survey at MyCFAVisit.com
- No employees or family members of the same of Chick-fil-A are allowed to participate in the MyCFAVisit Survey
- Coupon codes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative
- Free Fil A coupon codes are only for free sandwiches.
- You should complete the entire MyCFAVIsit Survey successfully to claim rewards
MyCFAVisit Survey Participation Steps
- Visit the official Chick-fil-A website on www.mycfavisit.com
- Tap “Start”. Input the date and time of your visit along with the restaurant number
- Answer the questions asked in the survey questionnaire
- Your answers must be genuine
- Submit details like Address, Telephone number, Email address, etc.
- On successful completion of this online survey, you will receive a validation code. Note down that code, and validate the same on your next visit to Chick-fil-A
What are MyCFAVisit Rewards?
On successful completion of this online survey, you will receive a validation code. Note down that code, and validate the same on your next visit to Chick-fil-A. You will be rewarded with delicious sandwiches and free meals. Quite a great deal, isn’t it? You can also take similar survey from Burger King where you’ll be given free burger, you can take this survey at MyBKExperience which is the official source.
Chick-fil-A is an American fast-food chain based in College Park, Georgia, which specializes in chicken sandwiches. It was established in May 1946 and operates more than 2,200 restaurants, mainly in the United States. Chick-fil-A also offers its customers a wide range of food options on different occasions. Chick-fil-A restaurant serves from Monday to Saturday (6 am to 10 pm). Please note that Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays.
Below is a list of the best foods available in Chick-fil-A:
- Barbecue with egg whites
- Delicious Chicken Biscuit
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Lemon Tea
- Iced Tea
- Chicken Nuggets
- Sandwich Chick-Fil-A
- Fried waffle
|Language||English and Spanish|
- You can be a part of this customer satisfaction survey at www.mycfavisit.com
- You will receive the validation code worth $1500 at the end of this online survey
- Please note that this validation code is valid only for 30 days
- Chick-Fil-A restaurants are closed on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Easter Day. Sundays
- You can also join the survey using the Inbox method by sending your contact information to a postcard to the corresponding address: Chick-Fil-A Care, PO Box 725489, Atlanta, GA 31139-9923
Can I give feedback without being a part of the MyCFAVisit Survey?
Some customers don’t want to participate in this survey. In this case, you can visit www.chick-fil-a.com and leave your comments there.
Visit www.mycfavisit.com and select “contact us” and “send comments”. Select the type of comment you want to leave and enter the key details. Finish the activity by entering your city, state, and zip code.
This customer satisfaction survey is an honest effort by Chick-fil-A to improve their services, and they expect the same from the customers. So, please be honest with your answers as it will directly impact the services of the company.